Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada Foundation AGM
The Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada Foundation (UOCCF) was created in 2002 with the objective of providing financial support for projects and programs that promote, develop and sustain the religious, cultural and educational activities of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada.
All members of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada (UOCC) are automatically members of the UOCCF.
Please register to virtually attend the UOCCF AGM.
- Quorum Confirmation
- Election of Secretary
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes for the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Business arising from Minutes
- President’s Report and Motion to Accept the Report – Tania Willumsen
- Financial Statements (Unaudited) for the period ending September 30, 2022. Motion to Accept – Rick Horocholyn, Chair, Finance Committee.
- Appointment of the Fort Group as Financial Reviewer for the period ended September 30, 2023 Motion to Appoint – Rick Horocholyn, Chair, Finance Committee
- Nominating Committee Report – Joanne Rak, Committee Chair
- Election of Directors for 2023 – 2024
- Election of President
- Guest Speaker
Please join us in welcoming our guest speaker:
Sr Donna Reed, former Presidium and Consistory Board member of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada (2010-2022). We welcome Sr Donna, who will be speaking about her current work as a board member of the Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Alberta).